5.30.2011

A-Z

the A-Z of me! + Stylish Blogger Award

I'm gonna do this just because I want to :)

A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: Queen. I don't need this much space, usually there's a pile of books on the other side hahaha.
C. Chore you hate: Ugh! I hate cleaning the tub and the dishes.
D. Day: Sunday, it's such a chill day!
E. Essential start to your day: I really have to have a good 2 hours to roam around and get situated before I have to actually do anything. Does anybody else do that?
F. Favorite color: I think I'm hooked on navy blue at the moment. Otherwise it's purple.
G. Gold or Silver: Both! I like to mix and match.
H. Height: 5'0". Been this height since I was 12!
I. Instruments: I played the viola for all of a year when I was in elementary school. My aunt just bought me a mandolin and a ukulele so I've got to start learning those. (Poor nails)
J. Job title: Sales Associate @ the Gap
K. Kids: Heck no! I have an 8 year old nephew and two sisters aged 7 and 1 1/2. It's enough to make you want your tubes tied ;p
L. Live: Long Island NY
M. Mama’s name: Sonya. She's pretty cool.
N. Nicknames: Boo, Adri, Tweety Bird (only my mom gets to call me that) and Bulldog (only my granddaddy gets to call me that, it's a loooooong story)
O. Overnight hospital stays: 1 day in 2006 when I got really sick in California after a car accident.
P. Pet peeve: Arrogance! Guuuuh it works my nerves.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Ay! Es cocaina!" ("Bedazzled" is hilarious, don't you dare judge me!)
R. Right or left handed: Righty
S. Siblings: Pfft last time I checked I had 4 sisters.
T. Time you wake up: Depends! I'm not a morning person so waking up around 10 is nothing short of miraculous for me.
U. Underwear: LOL pink grannies. I don't have anyone to impress!
V. Vegetables you dislike: Water chestnuts, that texture is sick. And squash makes me gag.
W. What makes you run late: I will show up super early somewhere before I'm late. I can't stand being late.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Head and chest.
Y. Yummy food you make: Pulled pork mmmm. And banana pudding.
Z. Zoo: I really enjoyed the San Diego zoo. They had an albino alligator, gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment