5.24.2011

Free Zoya Nail Polish! And yellow might not be my color.

Nobody on my blog roll posted about it yet, but you can get a free Zoya from one of the last 3 collections until midnight! Get the deets here zoyanailpolish.blogspot.com

Okay, I decided to try Wet N' Wild's Fast Dry Polish. It was only $1.99 so why not right? Guuuuuuh, just look. This is "The Wonder Yellows".
 With flash. 3 coats and it was opaque, but...I am not feeling it. It's too much like the color of pee!

Natural light. When I looked at my hands from a certain angle, I got this color and a murky color like my nails were just dirty or something. Now I'm REALLY scared to try my neon yellow.
In real life, I looked jaundiced!

On the upside, this polish does claim to be absolutely dry in 60 seconds. And it was pretty close to that for me. The brush was fantabulous.

I'll buy more of these, just not the yellow. That goes into the giveaway pile!

No comments:

Post a Comment