5.01.2011

American Apparel Malibu Green

I am on an American Apparel kick right now, I promise I own more than this one brand! However, Malibu Green is a keeper for sure.

It's leaning much more blue in this picture, this green is like a richer Crayola sea green marker. 
So beautiful in real life! I also gave myself a pedicure with this but I've got a complex about toes so I won't be plastering them on the site anytime soon.

Opaque in two coats, but I added a third. This is with topcoat. The only downside to such a great pigmented polish is that it stained my nails, thank goodness I had a basecoat on!

I did try to konad this, but my white polish was not working at all. I may be caving in and buying the konad white polish eventually.

Next post will be OPI "My Chihuahua Bites", my first foray into corals.

No comments:

Post a Comment