4.17.2011

American Apparel Manila

I tried this polish a few weeks ago, and it was all jumbled up and clumpy due to the bus ride from hell I took on my way home. Seriously, the driver was crazy and I thought I was going to die.

But here I am trying it again and I really loved it! A nice goldenrod color that will look better on me with a tan in the summertime.
Precisely the color of a manila envelope! I did have the goofball moment of wondering WHAT this polish had to do with the capital of the Philippines. (w/flash, 3 coats)


Gratuitous bottle shot.

These are so inexpensive, and online I see they are 7/$32. Not bad at all. Opaque in 3 coats, application was a breeze, and it lasted through my shift, so I am one happy camper.

Tomorrow, Essie swatch with a Konad attempt!




No comments:

Post a Comment