6.24.2011

Back from the dead!

Hey guys. My dad gave me an awful summer cold that took me forever to get over. I had a fever, but I had goosebumps all over, I even had goosebumps under my jeans! In-sane. But I'm good now, and I want to show the couple of manis that I did as an invalid. LOL

This was Zoya Sooki with BM223 stamped with NYC Skintight Blue Denim Creme.
I've had this blue polish for years, best blue stamping polish I've had so far.

Wet 'N' Wild Fast Dry in Everybody Loves Redmond. This was 2 coats! 
I am still marvelling at the fact that each coat is dry in just a few minutes.

Check out my first scotch tape mani yo! This is Icing Twilight, a black base with little silver bits of glitter.
The glitter reflected red on top of Everybody Loves Redmond, it was really pretty.
And a little bit of Twilight goes a long way, one coat of glitter to fully cover your nail is unheard of.

OPI You Don't Know Jacques, 2 coats. 
This photographed kind of ugly but I actually enjoyed this manicure.

I haven't been treating my cuticles nicely, they are a hot ghetto mess at the moment! Gotta find a good cream to nurse them back to health.

No comments:

Post a Comment